Sunday, March 16, 2008

I'd rather not get into Israel and Palestine

some posts I made to others:

"I'd rather not get into Israel and Palestine"

It is a shame because outrage at US support for Israel's crimes motivated the 9/11 hijackers to attack the US.

And people know damn well that was the motive. Pointing out a motive for a crime does not mean you endorse the crime. I should not have to point that out but in an environment where people are unwilling to discuss Israel and Palestine, it needs to be pointed out. Israel supporters often resort to social blackmail of accusing those who tell the truth of "justifying" terrorism.

--------another message I posted:

didn't hear Wright say "we deserved to get hit on 9/11."

What I did hear is him correctly point out horrific crimes and point out how people ignore them and act shocked that the US would get attacked.

cortmeister262, do you actually deny the motive for the crime, the motive for the 9/11 attacks? If you really don't know the motive, watch my video "What motivated the 9/11 hijackers"

and yes the main motive is outrage at US gov support of Israeli crimes. Did you really not know that?

No comments: